Terms & Conditions
You understand that PDC’s Applications, Tools, Products, and Services gather and integrate information from various providers and data sources, and that some of the information may be restricted for use by disaster management / emergency management professionals. You understand and agree:
- To comply with all Terms and Conditions associated with the original data sources, including all licensing agreements, distribution restrictions, and other conditions. The original sources of data are found in the “metadata” records and descriptions.
- To use the information solely for disaster management or emergency management and/or safety purposes, and that you will not distribute such information (outside of your “immediate danger zone and interest”) without explicit written authorization from PDC. Immediate danger zone and interest is defined as fear of impending hazard impacting acquaintances (such as family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc.) or their properties. If a hazard is not impending, distribution of Products and Services is allowed ONLY for emergency management purposes and with proper attribution to PDC and other information providers, as may be required by the licensing agreements.
- Not to use Applications, Tools, Products, and Services (or related information and applications) for commercial purposes. As such, you agree not to sell, resell, or otherwise distribute the information to others for commercial business use.
- Not to use Applications, Tools, Products, and Services, directly or indirectly, in an unlawful matter and/or in support of any unlawful activity.
- That if an account is required to access Applications, Tools, Products, and Services, you will not to share your account information (if any) with others. By creating an account, PDC only authorizes you for access, and you will be held accountable for any misuse of your account by you or others.
- That if an account is required to access Applications, Tools, Products, and Services, you will use the account lawfully and for the sole intended purposes. You understand and agree that the account may not be used to exploit or probe (electronically or otherwise) other PDC services and/or those of PDC partners and users.
- PDC reserves the rights to terminate any account at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please use contact us.
Last updated: November 25, 2013